PCMCIA and Lenovo T60p

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.com
Fri Jun 1 04:15:24 UTC 2007

I'm having an issue with PCMCIA cards on my T60p.
I've tried google, didn't turn up anything.
They used to work fine (3-4mo ago) but now, simply produce this in the logs:
May 26 14:16:20 localhost kernel: CIS is too long -- truncating
May 26 14:16:20 localhost kernel: pccard0: Card has no functions!
May 26 14:16:20 localhost kernel: cbb0: PC Card card activation failed

I can make dmsg output and kernel config available upon request.

Anybody have any thoughts and/or suggestions?

Thanks.
Louis Kowolowski	KE7BAX			louisk at cryptomonkeys.com
Cryptomonkeys:                      http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/~louisk

Warning:  Do not point laser at remaining eye!