Atheros - AR5BXB63

Andrenl andreperes2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jul 13 13:42:15 UTC 2007

Hi, I've recentily bought an Acer 5100 Laptop, It's comes with windows Vista,
in windows the Wireless card is labeled  as "AR5007EG" but in the button of
the laptop have a label saying that the wireless card is AR5BXB63, i'm
geting Hal status 13, or hal status 3 sometimes. (why this two cards  are
compatible, or the same???), Well then I tried an Linux with Madwifi and
OpenHAL, this shows the interface like an AR5212, the interface ath0 shows
up but don't work. Well, have some one a solution for this problem?

Thanks.