Hack for using SD card reader [on IBM x60s - Ricoh]

Andrea Bittau a.bittau at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 09:53:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 10:21:44PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Any chance you are interested in integrating this into the existing
> sd/mmc infrastructure on FreeBSD?

I read your blog and saw you were working on this.  I wasn't able to find the
code---duh; found it now [wasn't looking for "mmc"].

Here's a rough version [I ran out of time] that uses your mmc stuff.  It does
PIO [no DMA] =(.  Check it out and let me know what i'm doing wrong.
http://darkircop.org/sdh.tgz

The main problem with the existing MMC stuff is how to tell the bus to remove
card / add card.  Or rather, to rescan the bus.