Dell Inspirion 1300 doesn't wake up

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:44:16 PST 2007

Well, xUSSR are slowly coming back to life...
Happy everything, guys'n'girls!

Suspend was working good, but does the text below mean that resume is
working also?

Let's see what do I have:

dennis at dennis > cat /boot/loader.conf
# that's for ndis driver
bcmwl5_sys_load="YES"

# this for 915resolution
#/etc/rc.local:/usr/local/bin/915resolution 34 1280 800
linux_load="YES"

# sound driver
snd_hda_load="YES"

# this for video on/off
acpi_video_load="YES"

# this is for bluetooth
ng_ubt_load="YES"

Mixer could need ajustments:
dennis at dennis > mixer
Mixer vol      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer pcm      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer speaker  is currently set to  75:75
Mixer line     is currently set to  75:75
Mixer rec      is currently set to   0:0
Recording source: mic

dennis at dennis > cat /dev/sndstat
FreeBSD Audio Driver (newpcm: 64bit)
Installed devices:
pcm0: <Intel 82801F High Definition Audio Controller> at memory
0xdfebc000 irq 16 kld snd_hda [20061017_0033] (1p/1r/0v channels
duplex default)

dennis at dennis > ll /dev/pcm*
ls: No match.

But sound is working (output only, no input yet)...

--
Dennis Melentyev