dual boot freebsd and win2k

Edward Shabotinsky evs at telod.net
Wed Feb 14 03:09:56 UTC 2007

Hi, Cecil

try this links, they may help:

http://www.packetwatch.net/documents/guides/misc/multi-boot.php

another solution to use boot.ini windows loader
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~gaoj/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FreeBSD/
BootByOSLoader

if you want to dual boot

restore windows with IBM restore CDs and then move/resize windows
partition,
then install freebsd, install freebsd boot sector NOT in to Master
boot, but to partition

you should be good to go.

any way this is wrong list for this type of questions, please use
'generic questions'

Good Luck