Verizon V620 wireless card

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Mon Feb 5 15:09:53 UTC 2007

I added the vendor ids to NetBSD's usbdevs and ugensa(4).  (ugensa is
similar to (and I think the ancestor of) FreeBSD's ubsa.)

Can you explain the UQ_ASSUME_CM_OVER_DATA quirk?  I couldn't find it
showing up in ubsa or ucom, so I don't understand what it does (and if
anything odd should be done by NetBSD).

About the stall: see the following log entry in usbdevs:

   Revision 1.254 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Sun Feb 19 14:48:02 2006 UTC (11 months, 2 weeks ago) by iedowse
  Branch: MAIN
  Changes since 1.253: +1 -0 lines
  Diff to previous 1.253 (colored)

  Add a UQ_OPEN_CLEARSTALL quirk for devices that need a clear-stall
  operation when a pipe is opened, and add an entry for the ST Micro
  biometric CPU.

  Submitted by:	Fredrik Lindberg
  MFC after:	1 week
--