Acer Travelmate

Carren Stuart kiwionabike at xnet.co.nz
Sat Dec 22 01:46:59 PST 2007

Hi :-)

I have an Acer Travelmate 4201AWLMi laptop which I bought about a year ago.
I'm currently running a Linux distro on it with no problems but am
considering going back to some flavour of BSD (I ran DBSD on my desktop prior
to buying the laptop).

If anyone on the list has this laptop I would very much appreciate any input
they might have on compatibility with *BSD. In particular sound (Intel HDA),
bluetooth and wireless.

Also, not actually laptop related but - when I ran DBSD a year ago I had some
issues getting my USB printer to work. Have things improved any in that area
since then?

Many thanks for any input anyone can give me.

~ Carren