Wireless Problems

Robert Schedko rschedko at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 20 16:01:17 UTC 2007

I am having some problems with my pfsense wireless access point I
believe it is with the ath0 cards power management feature. I came to
this conclusion by reading a thread in the forum. I fixed the problem by
going into my laptops wireless nic (Intel) and turned off the power
saving feature. The only problem with this is, I can't make the change
on every laptop that connects to the wireless network. So I was
wondering if there is a way I can disable the power saver feature on my
access point so that the laptop cards will not go into power saver mode?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Robert Schedko