Mobile Intel 940 GML Express chipset

Marv b at helectronics.de
Wed Apr 4 09:19:31 UTC 2007

The output of pciconf -lv says that the network card is a "Marvell
Semiconductor (Was: Galileo Technology Ltd)" card=0x01101025 chip=0x435211ab.

The audio chip is "Intel High definition audio" which I think will work
with snd_hda.

The main problem is the network card. Yesterday I tried to compile a
patched kernel for "msk" support but it failed with the e1000phy
compilation.

Hope I will get this to work today. Any suggestions?

Marv