Experience with Lenovo Thinkpad z61m or z61t?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Sep 15 21:14:20 PDT 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:37:01 -0700
Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> I'm considering the z61m, or possibly the z61t for my next laptop, and
> I was wondering if anyone has experience with them, good or bad. I do
> know that there is an issue with the wireless (3945abg), but I was
> also wondering if anyone has got the "beta driver" for that card
> working with either box.

hey Doug,
no experience with the 61, but i have a 60. If possible, see if u can get the
ath chipset instead of the intel.

also, if you can get nvidia video card, that may work better than the ATI
(which in my case is a very nice one... but not even detected as agp :( ).

good luck

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.