ACPI resume problems in STABLE

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Sep 13 07:47:19 PDT 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:54:12 +0200
Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik at brixandersen.dk> wrote:

> > I have installed
> > iwi-firmware-kmod-3.0_1 Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 Firmware Kernel Module
>
> You will need net/iwi-firmware (not net/iwi-firmware-kmod) for
> 6.1-RELEASE.
>
> Regards,
> Brix

Hi Brix, yes, that's correct, i actually rebuilt my RELENG_6_1 kernel with
if_iwi and firmware built in, then installed net/iwi-firmware and it's working
just fine.

Resume still works great with RELENG_6_1 - i assume broken in STABLE for me...
will test 6_2 when out... or earlier if anyone could kindly point me to a date
where I should test between RELENG_6_1 and current to test.

thanks,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a
good idea." RFC 1925 (quoting an unnamed source)

Warned.