moused on ThinkPad R60

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at
Wed Nov 29 11:24:19 PST 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:19:32 +1100 (EST)
Dave Horsfall <dave at> wrote:

> And in Australia I've heard it called a "clit" (the computer thing, I 
> mean!).

in Norway it is "stick", "steering stick" or "joy stick" - yes the
computer thingy... :-)
Torfinn Ingolfsen

More information about the freebsd-mobile mailing list