Ath0, netgear WG311T problem. [SOLVED]

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at freebsd.org
Sun May 14 22:16:10 PDT 2006

Hi,

>>>>> On Sun, 14 May 2006 19:36:54 -0700
>>>>> "Kevin Oberman" <oberman at es.net> said:

oberman> It seems to work fine. My card seems to only report signal level and not
oberman> link quality or noise. Still, it's better than what I had yesterday and
oberman> I believe that it will report whatever is available to report for any
oberman> 802.11 device. My Atheros seems to only provide signal quality.

My patch is intended to show the S:N and INT fields of `ifconfig list
scan'.  Are you mean your ifconfig doesn't show S:N correctly?

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/