HP OmniBook 5500CT and PC Card controller with FreeBSD 6.1?

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Fri Jun 9 20:01:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:29:32 -0600 (MDT)
"M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

> There's a broken one in 7.0 for sure.  I'd start there.  I'll make
> sure that I commit any WIP I have by the end of the weekend.

Hmm, to my shame I must admit that I couldn't find it.
I have been browsing the cvs web interface for some time now, but I
couldn't find nay recent commits (by you) in any of the directories I
expected to be likely candidates.

What files (or in which directory / directories) am I looking for?
--
Regards,
Torfinn