Ongoing problems with the "ath" interface - is any relief in sight??

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Jul 29 23:25:03 UTC 2006

One more data point: These errors occur far more frequently when
there are several different clients associated to the base station
simultaneously.  (E.g., today the errors occurred many times when
there were up to 9 clients associated at one time.

Has anyone else had experience using the "ath" interface (on FreeBSD
6.1-STABLE(hah!)) in hostap mode - i.e., as a base station?  I find
it difficult to believe that I'm the only person experiencing these
problems.

Again, if there's anything more I can to to help diagnose the
problem, pelase let me know.

	Ross.