PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (Device not configured)

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sun Jul 23 15:42:26 UTC 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 08:49:41 -0400 (EDT)
Daniel Eischen <deischen at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Sorry, I don't run 6.x, so I can't help.  Everything works fine
> on -current.  If you're not at 6-stable, I'd try that.

I'm not asking for you specifically to help, just posting it here in
case anyone have any good suggestions on what to do. :-)
Y o know, things to try, where to report problems with the driver, the
firmware framework, that sort of thing.

I am already at -stable:
tingo at kg-home$ uname -a
FreeBSD kg-home.kg4.no 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #0: Sat Jul 15
19:29:16 CEST 2006
root at kg-home.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Perhaps I need to lokk at the firmware framework in -current and see if
there any changes there that are needed in -stable.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,