Dell laptops

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Tue Jul 11 20:01:14 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 10:47 -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> What are the current problems, if any, on current Dell laptops have
> with FreeBSD?

Well, my Inspiron 5160 doesn't suspend, but other than that it seems to
work fine.  (Running -current, btw.)  The last time I tried a suspend
(just last week, as it happens) it complained about some missing ACPI
function.  I didn't note it and the laptop is at home turned off, but I
can try it again this evening if there's interest.
--
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/