iwi failing after portupgrade

Vulpes Velox v.velox at vvelox.net
Sat Feb 18 11:50:37 PST 2006

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:13:47 +0000
David Reid <david at jetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Did a portupgrade last night and now my iwi card works only
> intermittently, if at all. Error log shows a LOT of
>
> "unknown notification type 15"
>
> The card had been working fine for the last 3 months until the
> portupgrade decided to update the iwi-firmware. Any ideas?

I remember see some more info on this on the stable mailing list. You
also need to check out grabbing the newest stable of 6. It fixed a
nice chunk of my problems with this chipset.

I still have problems with changing APs and listing, but there is
suppose to be a fix linked to a patch set for that there some here.