suggested USB Wireless Adapters?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Feb 13 14:57:58 PST 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I do see ural.

I forgot to note that its man page says "should work" so that is why I
asked this list for suggestions.

Anyways for the archives...

I returned the Netgear WG111v2 in exchange for a Linksys Wireless-G USB
Network Adapter. It was detected immediately and I used it successfully
and easily.

Maybe the ural(4) manual page can be improved to add "The following USB
2.0 adapters are known to work:" and move the listed "should work"
adapters as appropriate.

(I am not on this list; please consider carbon-copying me if replying.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Low cost press releases
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/