suggested USB Wireless Adapters?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Feb 7 19:28:43 PST 2006

Please carbon-copy me on replies.

I bought a Netgear WG111v2.

I found prism54.org's p54u-0.8 but the compile failed with "error: field
`sc_buf' has incomplete type".

I also used ndisgen to create a module using the inf and sys file from CD,
but it complained when loading with kldload:
  no match for USBD_ParseConfigurationRequestEx
  no match for USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx
and even though if_ndis was then loaded, I didn't have any ndis0 to
configure with ifconfig.

I am using FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE.

As I have limited time and I don't have any internet access on the box
(making it hard to troubleshoot and hard to test other ideas), I'd like to
just buy an expensive USB adapter for wireless that works with default
install.

Any suggestions?

I do see ural.

Please CC me when replying. Thanks.