What usb memory sticks work with STABLE and CURRENT?

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Tue Feb 7 06:59:04 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 04:43:50PM +0100, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
> Question is all in the Subject

I've used the SanDisk Cruzer Mini series with good results under
FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE and 6.0-STABLE. I have two 1G models and a 128M
that I bought to test compatiblity way back when I was running
4.11-STABLE. I use them with a native BSD filesystem and the
automounter which I find handy.

-- Chris

--
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com