WEP not working

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Mon Feb 6 01:27:38 PST 2006

Dhclient does not work through wpa_supplicant when the connection has
been established with WEP encryption. You can hand connect without
wpa_supplicant and dhclient will most likely succeed.

If you wish I can send you my self-brewed daemon to automatically
establish connections. It doesn't support wpa, though.