Interrupt Storms on irq:11 with Tecra A4

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 7 21:54:20 UTC 2006

On Sunday 06 August 2006 05:01, Yousef Raffah wrote:
> Thank you very much John for your great help and support. Now that I
> have the patch working, do I need to remove the entries
> hw.pci.link.LNKG.irq=11
> hw.pci.link.LNKH.irq=11
>
> from my /boot/loader.conf?

No.  The patch lets those entries actually work, so leave them there. :)

> I assume I have to do this every time I buildworld, right?

No, I'll commit the patch and once it is MFC'd you won't have to re-apply it
after running cvsup.  Until then, you will have to apply it each time after
you cvsup.  I think you can ignore the 'unretryable' errors from cd0 btw.

--
John Baldwin