Video capture for laptops

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Sep 23 17:40:54 PDT 2005

In message: <20050923214326.1C6F85D07 at ptavv.es.net>
            "Kevin Oberman" <oberman at es.net> writes:
: I see that KWORLD Computer is making a Cardbus video capture card.
: Fry's is advertising it for $29.95 this weekend. It's the KWORLD
: NB-TV100 and the spec are at:
: http://www.kworld.com.tw/en/product/analog/007/a07.htm
:
: Any hope that this might work with bktr(4)? I'm tempted to get one just
: to play with.

Hope?  Yes.  I don't see anything in the spec that we'll have trouble
meeting.  If Zoom Video is required, we're not going to work.  Try one
and find out.  It is only $30 after all.  I'll be happy to help you
out if it isn't too horrible, or be available as a consultant if it is
too horrible ;-)

Warner