Wireless on start up

Roman Shakin rshakin at unixfreak.org
Wed Sep 21 19:22:49 PDT 2005

hello I need help with setting up my wireless card to be run on startup
of the machene i am trying to use rc.config and it's only half
working... can someone share a script or something like that. Or show me
how they did it so my wi0 is set before the dhcp starts

right now I have

/sbin/infconfig wi0 wepmode on weptxkey1 wepkey is set directly from
rc.config now I dont want to do that... i want it set before
ifconfig_wi0="DHCP" so it actually works. How would I go about that