Thinkpad middle button for scrolling?

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:54:43 PDT 2005

On 9/20/05, Jochen Gensch <incmc at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to configure the middle button of a thinpad for
> scrolling under X? Under Windows I can hold it down and scroll a page up
> / down by moving the track point. This would be nice to habe under
> FreeBSD as well :-).
>
> Thanks, Jochen

Sure enough.  I have moused_flags="-VH" for moused to get both
horizontal and vertical scrolling.  The -H option is rather new
(-CURRENT and maybe the 6 series).  Check the man page to see if the
-H option exists for your particular moused (if the person that wrote
the feature was nice enough to also update the man page).

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.