Toshiba ToPIC95B not working on 6.0-BETA4

Niels Heinen niels at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 13 08:28:36 PDT 2005

Hi Tijl,

Thanks for your info.

AFAIK the OLDCARD stuff has been removed so using card and pcic
are not an option.

Everything looks to be working correctly until I put a card in
the pcmcia slot.

I bet someone on this list should be able to get this nice piece
of old hardware working ;-)

Niels