Some advice about acer laptop anyone?

Bruno Ducrot ducrot at poupinou.org
Wed Sep 7 03:02:55 PDT 2005

I would like to buy soon a newer laptop.

To this end, I think to buy an acer laptop with an ACPI smart battery
support.  Also it must be a centrino model.  Note that I don't care
at all about the video (other than maybe it work(tm)).
Is there someone that can point to me which model support
those features?

BTW, if there is another brand other than Acer that have an ACPI smart
battery subsystem (I think Fujitsu do have some), and is a
centrino model, do not hesitate to talk to me for them...

Cheers,

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.