several 6.0-R problems wlan led dead / ndis bad / acd timeout

AT Matik asstec at matik.com.br
Sun Nov 6 13:31:03 PST 2005

Hi
I upgraded my Acer 3002 to 6.0-R as well as the ports but have some new
problems.

The wlan led of the bcom adapter which works fine as ndis0 is dead.
Until 6.0-RC1 it flashed when up but not associated and was on when
associated, this well when connected as 11b and 11g

the ndis loadable module I generated with 6.0-R disconnect without message
after some minutes (ifconfig tells still associated). I am using the with RC1
ndisgen generated module what works normal but the led do not goes on either

my acd0 using k3b stoppes in the middle of the progress and the cdrdao
processes are not killable

kernel: acd0: req=0xc200d320 TEST_UNIT_READY semaphore timeout !! DANGER Will
Robinson !!
kernel: acd0: req=0xc1cfac80 SETFEATURES SET TRANSFER MODE semaphore
timeout !! DANGER Will Robinson !!
Nov  6 17:06:41 anb last message repeated 4 times

I can shutdown, disk is syncing but it does not switch off, the above messages
are appearing over and over.

Anybody knows something?
thanks
João