ndis issue using RELENG_5

compunction compunction at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:06:53 PDT 2005

I spent all weekend looking for updated documentation on NDIS and of
course after i sent my last email I found it.

http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/5-STABLE/relnotes/i386/new.html

For those of you who didn't know (like me) you no longer have to build
ndis and if_ndis.  You just need to run:

ndisgen

Mark