Working Cisco 350 Mini PCI card

Alexei Yakimovich aiy at ferens.net
Fri Mar 11 16:08:18 PST 2005

Thanks a lot Marius.

Two more questions :):
1. I was not able to downgrade my firmware to 5.00 using latest ACU. Should
I downgrade ACU as well? I'm using ACU to do it. It's right way?
2. Do you know can I use latest ACU with 5.00 firmware?

It seems to me ACU versions are different enough. The latest ACU has a lot
more.
I don't believe that 'an' driver will follow 'ndis' driver quick enough.
Is anybody using latest 'ndis' driver right now?

Thanks,
Oleksiy