Thinkpad 600e interrupt storm

Matthew N. Dodd mdodd at FreeBSD.ORG
Thu Mar 10 17:14:33 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Karel Miklav wrote:
> Wow, thanks Mathew, it works. What can I expect from your utility, is it
> a read-only PS2 substitute, or it can be used to poke around too?

Read-only.  For some reason, any "write" commands result in a reboot.  I'd
-love- to know what the problem is; the Linux code does pretty much the
same thing.  Note that the utility will allow you to reboot your system as
a result of this bug.

--
10 40 80 C0 00 FF FF FF FF C0 00 00 00 00 10 AA AA 03 00 00 00 08 00