IBM x40 SD slot

James Snow snow at teardrop.org
Thu Jun 23 13:16:45 GMT 2005

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 11:10:56AM +0200, Mark Santcroos wrote:
> Do you or anyone else still have Windows running on the X40?
> I would like to get some info about the Windows SD driver.

I don't still have Windows running, but I do have the IBM rescue
partition intact. It's capable of reinstalling Windows on the machine,
albeit very slowly.

I too have an interest in seeing the SD card reader working under
FreeBSD, and I've been musing over making some changes anyway. If you
still need some information from Windows on this device, let me know.

-Snow