DE-660+

Ronzo __ graveldude at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:41:59 GMT 2005

Hello all. I have an old Toshiba 100CS that I have had OpenBSD on for
several years now, currently running 3.7 and using a D-Link, DE-660+
...I'd love to put FreeBSD on this old laptop as I use FreeBSD on 5 other
computers. However when I get to the install it doesn't recognize the card
at all, but I have read that the card is somewhat supported. Any ideas on
how I could fix this?

pcic0 at isa0 port 0x3e0/2 iomem 0xd0000/65536
pcic0 controller 0: <Intel 82365SL rev 1> has sockets A and B
pcmcia0 at pcic0 controller 0 socket 0
ne3 at pcmcia0 function 0 "D-Link, DE-660+, A" port 0x300/32, irq 3
ne3: address 00:50:ba:38:60:e4

Thanks, great list too!
lapwolf