IrDA question

caleb destroyingculture at netspace.net.au
Thu Jul 21 07:51:12 GMT 2005

None taken. I did try it with cuaa0 and got the same result. The reason
I am sure is because of this page regarding FreeBSD && IrDA && palm m100

http://www.jeroen.se/articles/freebsd_palm_infrared.php

once again my dmesg shows,

sio0: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on
acpi0
sio0: type 16550A
sio1 port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 drq 1 on acpi0
sio1: type 16550A

I used to run micro$oft windows XP on this laptop before I moved over to
the dark side. XP and the T610 worked without a problem, the phone was
auto detected by XP and I could send files in both directions. I tried
the phone's Ir with a friends palm pilot and it was detected as a modem.

caleb.
--
There is no spoon.