PCCard bus don't work

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Jul 20 15:08:23 GMT 2005

In message: <200507110840.01672.asstec at matik.com.br>
            AT Matik <asstec at matik.com.br> writes:
: it seems to me the isabridge is found but the pcmcia card in it not
: but don't know if the effort is worth it, there are no ISA MBs out
: anymore, even the cards themselves you do not find anymore, so who
: needs ISA support may use the older version

There are many devices that don't have a PCI bus that would be
desirable (from my point of view) to support.  Mostly because I have
them.  Also, diversity of bridges is good.  As FreeBSD moves into the
embedded space more, the need for altarnative bridges will grow.

Warner