PCMCIA issues

Stefan Bauer duke at splatterworld.de
Wed Jul 13 09:31:48 GMT 2005

Giuseppe Argentieri schrieb:

>On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 05:34:46PM +0200, Stefan Bauer wrote:
>

>>>Sometimes I get "Bad vcc request" errors and sometimes not. In any case
>>>the slot doesn't work and my Prism2.5 wireless card is not detected.

next step i would recomend is to set the debug level higher and then
remove & plugin the wi card again:

do a

sysctl hw.wi.debug=1

and have a look if there is any output.

in case nothing happend, reboot the machine without acpi and see if you
get the same behaviors.

--
Sincerely yours

Stefan Bauer
---
SplatterWorld - you have to know this, nothing else...
www.splatterworld.de - www.splatterworld.com - www.splatterworld.net
German IRCD splatterworld.de.quakenet.org Hosted by SplatterWorld