laptops

Stefan Bauer duke at splatterworld.de
Tue Jul 12 14:06:04 GMT 2005

Marcelo S. O. Aranha Froes schrieb:

>hi,
>i'd like to know if someone can help me on this.
>i'm searching for some CHEAP laptops, mobiles etc.
>do anyone knows where i can find some? it can be refurbished too.
>regards

kinda wrong list hm?

anyway, have a look at the ebay "wholesale lots" category inside the
computer / laptop section. most of the mobiles are working fine or just
need a litle tune up.

also (if u are in contact with some germans, which can send u the stuff)
at this pages:

www.pcgratis.de

or for the mobile section www.handytick.de

Sincerely yours

Stefan Bauer
---
SplatterWorld - you have to know this, nothing else...
www.splatterworld.de - www.splatterworld.com - www.splatterworld.net
German IRCD splatterworld.de.quakenet.org Hosted by SplatterWorld