About thin PCMCIA cards

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at webmail.sub.ru
Fri Jan 14 00:38:40 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 08:54 +0800, Khairil Yusof wrote:

> > I'd like to use both USB 2.0 and WLAN...
>
> For USB 2.0, add this to your kernel config file:
>
> device      ehci        # USB 2.0

Well, I do not ask about configuration.

I have a notebook with double PCMCIA slot. I also have a WLAN card with
thick external part, and USB 2.0 card with the same thick external part.
They just cannot sit together in double PCMCIA, making it effectively
useless.

Therefore, I'm asking society about supported thin PCMCIA USB 2.0 or
supported thin WLAN card. Knowledge of WORKING thin Ethernet card will
also be handy. I have Xircom Ethernet (dc chipset) - works perfectly,
but thick. I have 3COM Ethernet, xl chipset - works flawlessly on
Windows, not usable under FreeBSD...

--
Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil at webmail.sub.ru>