Experience with Dell Inspiron 1150 laptop?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 5 15:14:39 PST 2005

[Resequenced, time: 40 seconds.  See
http://www.lemis.com/email/email-format.html]

On Wednesday,  5 January 2005 at 19:24:27 +0100, Kiffin Gish wrote:
> On  Wednesday, January 05, 2005 07:23, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>>
>> I'm thinking of buying a Dell Inspiron 1150 laptop.  I have a number
>> of Dells, and on the whole I'm happy, but I've had "issues" before.
>> Can anybody who has one of these machines (1150 only, please) tell me
>> good or bad things about it?  Have you been able to get the internal
>> wireless card to work?
>
> I've been the happy owner of a Dell Inspiron 8200 with a TrueMobile
> wireless card.

I suppose it's the out of sequence reply that made you miss:

>> Can anybody who has one of these machines (1150 only, please) tell me

> Dual boot Windows/XP and FreeBSD 5.3, and so far never had any major
>  issues.
>
> Hope this helps...

Not really.  As I said, I have other Dell laptops, and on the whole
I'm happy.  I'm looking for input on the 1150.  Thanks anyway.

Greg
--
When replying to this message, please take care not to mutilate the
original text.