Thinkpad 600e interrupt storm

Karel Miklav karel.miklav at siol.net
Thu Feb 24 20:03:44 GMT 2005

Understudy wrote:
> Well this weekend has been one disaster after another.

I wasted couple of months configuring my TP 600E. However, I was
determined to get a notebook with FreBSD and I was willing to sacrifice
some resources. You should probably take a break now and think about how
much does it mean to you. Then if you decide not to give up, reset the
BIOS, reset your BIOS and don't forget to reset the BIOS then start
systematically playing with PS2. Check out Linux sites with TP600E info,
there is a Debian guy who's figured it out. And yea, your notebook will
never be fully functional under FreeBSD, do you realize that?

--

Regards,
Karel Miklav