Acer Aspire 1362LC, TravelMate 2303NLC, Compaq HP nx9020 support

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Feb 24 17:45:05 GMT 2005

On 24 Feb 2005 at 18:10, Paul Meyer wrote:

> If you have one of those notebooks and run FreeBSD 4 or 5 on it
> please help me, all comments are welcome! :)

To help in your decision making process, I suggest downloading and
burning a CD of FreeSBIE <http://www.freesbie.org/>, which is based
on 5.3.  Boot your intended purchase off that CD. If the seller
doesn't let you do that, I'd suggest reconsidering that seller.

<http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/> is the FreeBSD Laptop
Compatibility List.  See what you can find there.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/