dc no worky with <Xircom X3201 10/100BaseTX>, also LOR

Robert Blacquiere freebsd at guldan.demon.nl
Thu Feb 17 09:16:14 GMT 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 01:12:25PM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:51:56 -0500 (EST)
> > From: Daniel Eischen <deischen at freebsd.org>
> > Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile at freebsd.org
<snip>
> The patch is for a different problem I was seeing with busdma and the
> if_dc driver. It would show up as a system freeze on card probe, clearly
> not what you or Robert were seeing (although I was not sure of that when
> I mailed Robert the patch).

I've had 2 problems with the card. One was the resource problem. Changing the
hw.cbb.start_memory to a different value. Then i got a problem with the mii bus
failing.

And that was fixed with the patch.

Robert

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there!