MSI 6855 supported?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Fri Dec 23 09:54:02 PST 2005

Hi,

I've been through man pages, release notes, and Google, to no avail.  :-(

Can anyone tell me if the MSI 6855 (apparently aka the MP54GBT2) is
supported?  This is a combo 802.11g/Bluetooth card.

It seems that similar cards are supported under ray(4), but if this
one isn't supported I'll get the plain old 802.11g non-combo card.

Thanks for any insight,

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur