Thinkpad A21m

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Aug 21 17:37:58 GMT 2005

Hi Understudy!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Understudy wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a a21m I am loading 5.4 on. I have checked through google looking
> for references for my laptop with 5.4 or 5.x . Everything I find is a
> reference to a21p and/or 4.x series. Can someone help point me in the
> right direction to find the information on  a21 with 5.x. Looking for
> the standard stuff
> xorg.conf
> kernel modules.
> loader.conf items
> modem driver
> extra buttons that exist on the keyboard
> acpi or apm choice
> sound driver
> and anything else that could be helpful.

I've often found this site useful in the past:

http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/index.pl?action=list_laptop_mf&mfid=1

What might be useful is the facility to drop posters a message requesting various configs they have used, and any updates / hints / gotchas that might not be documented elsewhere, but that they have come across.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stacey