WiFi card on Thinkpad G40

Stefan Bauer duke at splatterworld.de
Thu Apr 14 09:45:28 PDT 2005

Bill Moran schrieb:

> Anyway, I'm looking for any advice.  Originally using 5.3-RELEASE, and now
> 5.3-p8.  I switched back to a GENERIC kernel to see if that helped, but
> I see nothing in dmesg that would indicate that the WiFi is even detected.

more infos please:

# pciconf -l -v
# sysctl -a

please put this infos into a nopaste (http://rafb.net/paste/)

pci2: <network, ethernet> at device 2.0 (no driver attached)
pci0: <simple comms> at device 31.6 (no driver attached)

did u add device wlan into your kern config?

--
Sincerely yours

Stefan Bauer
---
SplatterWorld - you have to know this, nothing else...
www.splatterworld.de - www.splatterworld.com - www.splatterworld.net
German IRCD splatterworld.de.quakenet.org Hosted by SplatterWorld