4.10STABLE on IBM Thinkpad A21P sound driver

LEI CHEN adam.chen at tpg.com.au
Sat Sep 18 03:21:50 PDT 2004

I've found a way to make the sound working again, by adding options
PNPBIOS, but after adding this to kernels configuration file, dmesg have
something like this:
unknown: <PNP0c01> can't assign resources
unknown: <PNP0000> can't assign resources
unknown: <PNP0303> can't assign resources
unknown: <IBM0071> can't assign resources
unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources
unknown: <IBM3780> can't assign resources
unknown: <PNP0680> can't assign resources
unknown: <PNP0680> can't assign resources

Is this ok? Can it damage anything on the mainboard?

Any help is appreciated.
Cheers