Any Money management apps for Palm/FreeBSD?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Sep 17 08:50:46 PDT 2004

Thanks to the help I got from this list, I have been able to appease my wife
with JPilot rather than expecting her to hotsync on her parents' computer.

Now she wants to know if there are any Money-like applications on FreeBSD
that would allow her to organize expenses/revenues and print reports from
data on her Palm.

I did a quick search in ports, but didn't run across anything.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

jm