[speedstep] testers wanted

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Thu Sep 16 09:27:40 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 06:42:19PM +0200, Bruno Ducrot wrote:
> I just finished a speedstep driver for p3m and p4m but it's a little bit
> ugly, and worst it would work only with ich chipsets.  Even worst, I
> don't have the hardware so I can't test it.

I'm confused here; it looks as though these functions are on the LPC bridge.

Does this driver co-exist with the ISA bus nexus driver OK? I haven't
tested this yet. It could potentially clash with other drivers which
need to acquire resources on the same PCI function such as the Intel
TCPA stuff (from NetBSD), and of course the isab driver.

BMS