5.3 - worth the wait?

Idzwan Nizam Jamal idzwan at time.net.my
Mon Sep 6 19:44:46 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I am a new comer. Currently using freebsd 4.8 on my 6 years old Pentium MMX
200 desktop. It is stable. I am planning to convert from slack 10 to freebsd
5.2 for my Compaq Presario X1000. Unfortunately since I don't have broadband
connection, I have to make an order from local retailer. So I was wondering
if it worth for me to wait for 5.3 coming out? I've been reading somewhere
on the net reporting 5.2 is just nice to make everything work for X1000.